Political and Trial Prop Betting Articles
Political and Trial Prop Betting, Political and Trial Prop Betting Articles. . .
- Presidential Proposition Betting - Presidential Proposition Betting; 2012 Presidential betting odds, Presidential prop wagering, election odds, Presidency odds, Vice President odds, betting on the Presidential Debates and betting on the Democratic & Republican Nominees.
- Barack Obama Super Bowl Pick - Presidential Superbowl Prop Bets - Barack Obama Super Bowl Picks; Superbowl prop bets have become so popular, online sportsbooks all over the Web keep coming out with more and. . .
- Odds on the Former Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin's Future - In a bizarre and rambling 'farewell' speech of sorts, Sarah Palin resigned from office of the governor last week, drawing from off-base comparisons of playing the. . .
- Odds on South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford Resigning - Perhaps the better question is not if, but when South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford will resign. After reports surfaced that the Governor spent 5 days in Argentina with his. . .
- Betting Odds on Blagojevich's Future - Former Governor Rod Blagojevich Odds - Former Governor Rod Blagojevich was arrested on a number of federal corruption charges December 9, 2008 including attempting to sell Barack Obama's vacated. . .
- Odds on Who Will Fill NATO's Top Post - With NATO's top post ready to be filled and Vice President Joe Biden's statements that the US will weigh potential candidates from all of NATO's members. . .
- President Bush Pardon Betting Odds - Who will Receive Pardons - With the Bush Presidency winding and the Obama team getting set to take office, speculation is swirling as what, if anything will be accomplished during the lame duck session. . . .
- John McCain, Sarah Palin and GOP Betting Odds for 2009 - The media has been asking about what's next for the 'losing team' since Obama stole the show. Well. . .we've got the answers below! The World-wide leaders of the online gambling. . .
- Next US Treasury Secretary Betting Odds - Warren Buffet Favorite - Betting on the next US Treasury Secretary; If no new Treasury Secretary is confirmed before 31/12/2009, Hank Paulson will be deemed the winner for settlement purposes. Warren Buffet. . .
- US Secretary of State Betting Odds - Richard Holbrooke Favorite - Betting odds on the next US Secretary of State of been updated and sponsored by BetUS Sportsbook. The top ranking American diplomat Richard Holbrooke is the favorite with +200. . .
- George W. Bush Legacy Betting Odds - Next Landmark Named After Him - And the George W. Bush legacy continues! Analysts at BetUS.com posted the following odds on the next landmark named after George W Bush. . . .
- 2008 Political and Trial Prop Betting Odds - When it comes to Political and Trial proposition betting, Bodog Sportsbook offers all the odds on all major political and trial debates. With all the political events happening and. . .
- Political and Trial Proposition Betting - 2008 Presidential Odds - When it comes to Political and Trial Proposition betting, Bodog Sportsbook offers the most compelling action out there! You can place bets on who will win the 2008 Republican/Democratic. . .
- Bristol Palin Pregnancy Betting Odds - As if Sarah Palin garnering the Republican nomination for VP of the United States wasn't enough of a shocker - the news that her seventeen year old daughter was pregnant just. . .
- Betting Odds on a Possible Secret Son for John F. Kennedy - Odds on a Possible Secret Son for John F. Kennedy; John F. Kennedy was always rumored to be a man of the town, but now, the proof may lie within a Canadian named Jack Worthington. As. . .
- BetUS.com Places Odds on Who Will Win the Senate Elections on November 7 - With less than 24 hours until voters will decide which party will control Congress, polls show that Republicans are making major gains in key races and closing. . .
- BetUS in the News - BetUS.com continues to make headlines and news all over the country. The following excerpts are just a small sample of recent mentions in the press. . . .
- 33 PERCENT APPROVAL RATING; WILL GEORGE BUSH FINISH HIS TERM? - BetUS.com Posts 5-2 Odds That Bush Will Not Finish His Term In Office; George W. Bush's handling of the war in Iraq has millions of Americans disapproving of. . .
- WHITEHOUSE PRESS SECRETARY ANNOUNCES RESIGNATION - BetUS.com Posts Odds On Who Will Replace Scott McClellan; The shuffling of the White House Staff continued yesterday with the announcement by Scott McClellan that he is. . .