EXPERTS AT NINE.COM TACKLE THE TOP 10 WORSTDecember 7, 2005, San Jose, Costa Rica
With 2005 almost entirely behind us, entertainment analysts at Nine.com looked back at the year-that-was to determine the top ten worst Entertainment gambles of 2005.
Nine.com is a leading online entertainment gaming site that routinely runs betting lines on Hollywood developments.
Several of this year's top ten gambles generated considerable wagering action online among Nine.com's North American clientele.
"2005 will be remembered as the year of the messy matrimonials," said Jack Abrams, spokesperson for Nine.com. "So many celebrities took a chance on love and lost."
Several gambles involved love - or lack thereof, while others covered risky business decisions or a stunning lack of common sense.
Join the Most Popular and Trusted Sportsbook on the Web and receive a 25% SIGN-UP BONUS! Since 1996, millions of Americans bet on Sports, Horses, play Poker and Blackjack at the World's LARGEST online sportsbook, casino and poker room, SPORTSBOOK.COM! Enjoy a 100% Bonus in their Poker Room, always get a 21% Referal Bonus and the Best Credit Card Acceptance Rate in the industry!
Worst Entertainment Gambles of 2005:
1. Jessica Simpson getting married to Nick Lachey without a prenuptual
2. Anyone who proposes to Paris Hilton
3. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise...enough said
4. Britney Spears' second marriage to Kevin Federline
5. Letting your child sleep in bed with Michael Jackson
6. Tyra Banks taking on Oprah Winfrey with her own talk show
7. Jude Law cheating on Sienna Miller with the Nanny
8. Madonna producing another album
9. Brad Pitt divorcing Jennifer Aniston and dating Angelina Jolie
10. House of Wax and Deuce Bigalow II, both bombed
More about Nine.com:
Nine.com is a leading entertainment gaming company based in San Jose Costa Rica and has been in business since 1997. Nine.com is widely recognized as an industry leader for providing a multitude of sports, news, financial, entertainment and political wager options. Its popular online casino offers blackjack, poker, roulette, slots, craps and other casino games.
Mr. Jack Abrams
by Nine PR at 1800-sports.com on April 03, 2006
Sportsbook Babes - UFC Octagon Girls
1998-2013. All rights reserved.
Information contained in this Web site is intended for recreational purposes only. Access to information contained in this Web site is void where prohibited