Preseason NFL Top EightHere is my list of the top eight teams to look out for in each division.
1. Seattle Seahawks - NFC West - With a weak Schedule and a weak division look for Seattle to impress early and often.
2. Indianapolis Colts - AFC South - Even with out James, I think and hope (homer) that the Colts will dominate once again this year. Now if they could just hold on through the playoffs.
3. Pittsburg Steelers - AFC North - Big Ben is a threat if he can learn to stay on the Motorcycle. The loss of Jerome Bettis should have much of an impact, other than the leadership and excitement he brings.
4. Denver Broncos - AFC West - Let's see what Mike Shanahan has up his sleeves this year.
Visit BOVADA and start winning TODAY! Bovada Sportsbook, Casino, Poker Room & Racebook is known in the online gambling industry for having phenomenal customer service, safe and secure deposit methods, fast & easy payouts and terrific bonuses! Don't wait another day, BET on Sports and Play Poker right now at BOVADA SPORTS and receive a 50% FREE BET up to $250 on your first deposit!!
5. New England Patriots - AFC East - Steady Eddy... these cats aren't done yet.
6. Carolina Panthers - NFC South - Good in the Draft and Free Agency if the Panthers can develop some chemistry, they will be tough to beat.
7. New York Giants - NFC East - New York is an up and comer... this should be a telling year.
8. Chicago Bears - NFC North - Defensive Juggernaut anyone.
Super Bowl Prediction:
Seattle vs. Indy
Sorry I have to do it. I know I am a homer for Indy, but I really think they are close to having that breakthrough year.
One note about forecast's I learned in Business School... they are always wrong!
Join the Most Popular and Trusted Sportsbook on the Web and receive a 25% SIGN-UP BONUS! Since 1996, millions of Americans bet on Sports, Horses, play Poker and Blackjack at the World's LARGEST online sportsbook, casino and poker room, SPORTSBOOK.COM! Enjoy a 100% Bonus in their Poker Room, always get a 21% Referal Bonus and the Best Credit Card Acceptance Rate in the industry!
by M-Dub at 1800-sports.com on July 24, 2007
Football Pick Articles
1998-2013. All rights reserved.
Information contained in this Web site is intended for recreational purposes only. Access to information contained in this Web site is void where prohibited